Monday, March 29, 2010

Medellin, Colombia: Farewell Colombia!


I just wrapped up my trip to Medellin, which was an absolutely amazing time! And, I’d have to say that Medellin has been my favorite city out of my entire trip!! With that said, I’m down to my last few days here in Colombia and I cannot put into words how much I love this country, and I'm already kicking around ideas in my head about moving here at some point down the road.


So I’m headed back to the US in a few days for approximately 2 weeks of much needed rest. I’ve been on the road for 5 months now with out any sort of a real place to call home and I’m pretty well spent. Believe it or not, traveling for an extended period of time is a lot harder than you think.


So, after spending the next 2 weeks recuperating in So Cal, I will be flying to Buenos Aires to spend a month or two eating steaks and drinking fine wine to round off my trip. It looks like, including my 2 week break, my total travel time will be estimated at around about 7 months, which I’d have to say have been absolutely fantastic so far!


Ok, so its time to say so long for now, and see you in Buenos Aires


PS. I’ve posted a little farewell video to Colombia below which was recorded recently during on one of the many rum filled nights during my trip… Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment