Monday, December 21, 2009

Antigua, Guatemala: Video- Get ready for the BOMB Guacamole recipe…

Hi Everyone! Well, I found a little video that I had made during my second week here in Guatemala. I remember that after I had initially watched the video for some reason I decided not to post it. So, a lot has happened since then, namely I’ve moved into my own apartment, and I have about a dozen crazy stories to tell about my adventures here in Guatemala over the last 8 weeks (some of which may be a little inappropriate for the blog so maybe I’ll write a book about them one day…haha).

Anyway, I decided to watch the video again since I had not see it in a really long time (6 weeks later), and it really brought back the memories of all the fun people that we had in the family’s house when I was staying there. I think this video captures all the personalities of my friends from different countries that were there at the house, along with all the fun we had, not to mention that it also captures me struggling through my 2nd week of Spanish (I just watched it and was totally laughing at myself…LOL) and even though it’s a little bit cheesy, it should definitely be on my blog.

So since I haven’t posted in a while, get ready for the BOMB guacamole recipe, and a definite “blast from the past”…Enjoy!!

PS. There will also be a 1 beer usage fee for each time you use my guacamole recipe. I will be collecting any proceeds upon my return to the US. Thank you. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment